|Joomla begun hypertext plugin|
|Written by Павел Алексеев aka Pahan-Hubbitus|
|Monday, 07 March 2011 14:01|
One my customer ask me insert begun hypercontext code into site. Initially in request was offer do it in template because insert it manually in each article is very annoying.
But hack template for that things is not correct way. My seach for ready solution ended with no results after few hours. In russian segment of internet many discussion about it, but all solutions are some kind of ugly hacks - starting from template editing ending joomla core.
After that I make desision wrote my own plugin for that purpose. In hope it may be helpfull for someone I want offer it publicly. It is licensed under GNU/GPL version 2.0 or any later (GPLv2+ in terms of Fedora project).
Usage is very simple. To start just fill 2 parameters got from your begun script and do not forget enable that plugin (Administration: Extensions -> Plugin manager -> Content - Begun hypercontext).
Последнее из блога
- mts продай местных провайдеров обратно
- Наконец-то httpd-itk в Федорке
- Unisender - простой скрипт для отправки SMS
- Fix broken Subversion repository
- Hh.ru - правим задумку иродов
- Работные сайты, почему у нас все так плохо?
- Begun-hypercontext in joomla extensions directory
- Joomla begun hypertext plugin